On the ninth day of Blogmas, my true love gave to me Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids a Milking, Seven Swans a Swimming, Six Geese a Laying, Five Golden Rings…
Hahaha, just kidding!
On the ninth day of Blogmas I’m going to share nine random facts you maybe didn’t know about me.
- I got my eyebrow pierced when I was 24 on the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I kept it in for one year and still have the scars.
- I’ve had 1 set of stitches (I fell on a friend’s driveway when I was in kindergarten and needed stitches in my chin), 1 cast (dislocated my kneecap when I was in 6th grade, you can read ALL about that HERE) and 1 surgery (wisdom teeth removal between freshman and sophomore year of college).
- I’m an only child and am the youngest of 7 grandchildren on my mom’s side, but am the only grandchild on my dad’s side.
- My grandmother was 34 when she had my mom, my mom was 34 when she had me, and I’m 34 now (with no plans of baby in sight).
- I was in NYC and stood atop the World Trade Center on August 31, 2001.
- My biggest regret is not studying abroad. I wanted to study international business in Scotland at Sterling University.
- My favorite perfume is Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret.
- I think I’m getting arthritis in my right middle finger. It might be karmic retribution for flipping off the guys at work, hahaha…
- My favorite numbers are 3, 9 and 30.