There are 11 weekends (including this weekend) left until the start of spring on March 20. If weather permits, of course you can go sledding, skiing, snowboarding, make a snowman or have a snowball fight, etc. Or if the spirit moves you, you can go ice skating. But I don’t particularly like being cold, lol, so I’m putting together a list of 11 warm activities to get you through the rest of the cold winter!
- Make a yummy slow-cooker meal (mine will be THIS pumpkin chickpea curry)
- Crochet/knit a new scarf or blanket (and binge watch Netflix or Food Network while you work)
- Cozy up by the fire and have a hot cocoa/cider/chai and read a good book or watch a movie
- Make a batch of your favorite cookies or cinnamon buns (yum!)
- Go to a museum or see a musical/play (or both!)
- Go to an indoor water park
- Play Wii or a board game or do a jigsaw puzzle
- Build a blanket fort with blankets and pillows and string lights
- Have an indoor picnic (in your blanket fort!)
- Take a bubble bath and listen to music (and maybe have some wine?)
- Plan a spring or summer vacation to somewhere tropical (and warm)!
And some bonus ideas, because I tout this as a home decor blog!
- Organize a closet or junk drawer(s)
- Do a home improvement project
- Do a remix of furniture or accessories
- Repaint or add wallpaper for a refresh
- Pin inspiration and plan a redesign